View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 08:00 PM

Thanked 2,360 Times in 1,838 Posts
Groans: 46
Groaned at 72 Times in 70 Posts
Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalexjsmithj View Post
Alright Giants fans. Let's talk an Odell Beckham trade. Eli is done, young QBs should be surrounded by lots of good not great targets to stop them getting reliant on one, Flowers currently would not start for the Seahawks, and you can't afford OBJ anyway especially with Landon Collins needing to be resigned too.

So take our top 5 pick for Odell and go home.

You get to draft a QB and LT or possibly Saquon Barkley in the same draft. Works beautifully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalku
i threw this to one of my giant fan friends... the answer was pure venomous hatred for even suggesting it. but he was fine with dealing eli to jacksonville for bortles and a first round pick, so...
jalexjsmithj (10-17-2017)