View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 05:57 PM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,045 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 62 Times in 60 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Top 5 Burgers:

5. Quarterpounder BLT

The right amount of beef and bacon, every time I've had this at McDonalds, all the ingredients have been fresh and when you add a BLT to a burger you can't go wrong.

4. Papa Burger

A&W has upped their game switching to non-antibiotic beef and even fresher ingredients, the onion has a good bite to it and everything is stacked neatly. The beef really is much better than most.

3. Rodeo Burger

Kind of shocking I enjoy this Burger King value menu item as much as I do, but the BBQ sauce has just enough sweetness and the onion rings give it a nice texture to pair up with their whopper-like flavour beef patty.

This modern Wendy's classic is simple, the bacon is what makes it a winner.

1. Big Mac

Classic, that has the right portion and balance in condiments. That mac sauce and two patties really make this.