View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 06:57 PM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,599 Times in 1,116 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 67 Times in 65 Posts
Brown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant futureBrown GM has a brilliant future

Top 5 Burgers:

5. Quarterpounder BLT

The right amount of beef and bacon, every time I've had this at McDonalds, all the ingredients have been fresh and when you add a BLT to a burger you can't go wrong.

4. Papa Burger

A&W has upped their game switching to non-antibiotic beef and even fresher ingredients, the onion has a good bite to it and everything is stacked neatly. The beef really is much better than most.

3. Rodeo Burger

Kind of shocking I enjoy this Burger King value menu item as much as I do, but the BBQ sauce has just enough sweetness and the onion rings give it a nice texture to pair up with their whopper-like flavour beef patty.

This modern Wendy's classic is simple, the bacon is what makes it a winner.

1. Big Mac

Classic, that has the right portion and balance in condiments. That mac sauce and two patties really make this.