GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Football > Fantasy Football

Old 10-11-2017, 03:19 PM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,640 Posts
Groans: 162
Groaned at 119 Times in 115 Posts
Witlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant future

I kinda like Brissett's matchup, but yeah, it's not like the Tampa D is scary.

Spoiler
Old 10-11-2017, 04:04 PM

Thanked 1,291 Times in 1,040 Posts
Groans: 42
Groaned at 60 Times in 58 Posts
Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

keeper league, just lost odell. got offered keenan allen to be my wr2 behind dropkins (3wr league) and marlon mack for devonta freeman who would be a 4th rd keeper. aside from devonta, i also have gurley for a 3rd and kamara for a 6th. you only keep 2 though. am i crazy for considering getting keenan and then having mcguire, collins and mack as flex options... or stick with gurley, freeman, kamara as my rbs and flex, and just hope 2 of juju, corey d, marty b and mike williams become real options.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:24 PM

Witlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant future

Yeah, throwing out the keeper stuff out of this.

I fail to see Freeman as anything less than a Top 5-6 option at RB every week in a PPR league, and Keenan Allen is fighting for targets with a bunch of talented guys.

I highly, highly doubt that Mack gets the IND RB job outright unless Gore gets hurt.

I'd hold, and hope for Martavis to pick it up.

Spoiler
The Following User Says Thank You to Witlon For This Useful Post:
Hammer (10-11-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 01:41 AM

Groans: 27
Groaned at 15 Times in 10 Posts
NFLRA is just really niceNFLRA is just really niceNFLRA is just really niceNFLRA is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
Yeah, throwing out the keeper stuff out of this.

I fail to see Freeman as anything less than a Top 5-6 option at RB every week in a PPR league, and Keenan Allen is fighting for targets with a bunch of talented guys.

I highly, highly doubt that Mack gets the IND RB job outright unless Gore gets hurt.

I'd hold, and hope for Martavis to pick it up.
If you are in a good position taking mack might not be a bad thing, Gore is going to start breaking down at some point and Mack will be there to pick up the load. But it might take some time to come to fruition

Old 10-12-2017, 03:21 PM

Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

so... mariota looks good to go, i gave up on big ben and dumped carson. one for brissett as my safety valve for mariota... the other for taylor gabriel, who without sanu, might be my wr3 this week. so, beware your fliers on gabriel, because im probably gonna put my stench on him.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:04 PM

so... how do we feel about james white? i got offered him and alshon for t.y. hilton. but... pretty much all of those pieces are bench pieces for this roster.

rb: leveon, dream, kamara, gore, d'onta foreman
wr: mike thomas, dropkins, hilton, landry, adams, amendola

hiltons the highest upside here, yea? and i got enough wr depth, and already got through the chipmunks bye week, that ill be able to survive le'veon and dreams byes in 9 and 10. worthless deal right? the only thing that concerns is... my rb depth is brutal behind chipmunk.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:17 PM

Yeah, I'd just hold on TY. It's not like Jeffery has a had a great year, and Luck should be back in the next 3-4 weeks, I guess?

Spoiler
The Following User Says Thank You to Witlon For This Useful Post:
Hammer (10-12-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 06:22 PM

Groans: 0
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Foamfrontmeshback is just really niceFoamfrontmeshback is just really niceFoamfrontmeshback is just really niceFoamfrontmeshback is just really niceFoamfrontmeshback is just really nice

So I like engram this week but I have jreed in one league with him and dwalker in the other.
Input please.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:51 PM

its not like reed or walker have been blowing it up, and are must starts. if you like engram more... start him.
Foamfrontmeshback (10-13-2017)
Old 10-13-2017, 09:01 PM

who wants a fun one? pick 2, ppr...

ricardo louis, taylor gabriel, juju s-s, mike williams, marty bryant

a whole ball of fun here. im pretty set on juju and gabriel, but im open to listening to opinions. i really like louis' target share and chemistry with hogan. but gabriel is some open room away from being a great play, and juju seems like hes gonna get some outside work with marty b being scaled back. so... yep.