GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > GM League: 2018

Old 01-30-2018, 04:26 AM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
IBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the rough
Default Open offer to move up

To anyone interested to move down for compensation, I am offering a 7th round pick (exact 7th round pick depends on which team I get) in order to move up. I will be traveling today but if you accept this go ahead and post it (I will send in a list to Mach). The two caveats are you must be the team on the clock and one of the teams on my 5-team list must still be available. As of this writing the first 16 picks have been made

Last edited by IBleedBlackNGold; 01-30-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:56 AM

Groans: 41
Groaned at 17 Times in 12 Posts
NFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedBlackNGold View Post
*Me posting a sad face was an accident*

To anyone interested to move down for compensation, I am offering a 7th round pick (exact 7th round pick depends on which team I get) in order to move up. I will be traveling today but if you accept this go ahead and post it (I will send in a list to Mach). The two caveats are you must be the team on the clock and one of the teams on my 5-team list must still be available. As of this writing the first 16 picks have been made
I'm not sure anyone wants to be stuck with those bottom three teams.
2015 Denver Broncos
Old 01-30-2018, 11:07 AM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,472 Posts
Groans: 93
Groaned at 94 Times in 92 Posts
Mach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond repute

I'll let you get the last team on your list if you give Denver back their 5th.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:07 AM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Mach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond repute

and by last team, I mean whichever is left.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:11 AM

also, the sad face was the forum reacting to you, pretty sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mach For This Useful Post:
Wmcgaheeiii (01-30-2018)
Old 01-30-2018, 11:18 AM

Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
nappy roots will become famous soon enoughnappy roots will become famous soon enough

Ill give you the Broncos 5th
Old 01-30-2018, 12:56 PM

IBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the rough

It would not make sense for me to trade the 5th I acquired to get as low as my 6th choice for a team that was on the board at #11. What I did was a calculated risk so we'll see.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:58 PM

Fine, you can have your 1st choice if you give it back since your 2nd choice is gone.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:00 PM

The team I would have taken at #11 is the New York Giants. That's the only team I'd consider giving Denver their 5th rounder back for
Old 01-30-2018, 01:08 PM
Jills GM

Groans: 24
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
PSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the rough

The Following User Says Thank You to PSG For This Useful Post:
RPG (01-31-2018)