GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Football

Football NFL, NCAA, CFL, AFL, UFL, USFL, and even Fantasy Football, Pickem, Survivour, & Suicide games

Old 02-25-2016, 04:22 PM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Groans: 3
Groaned at 44 Times in 43 Posts
Brown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to behold
Default At the combine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rGlqV79xFA

Old 02-25-2016, 04:24 PM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,252 Posts
Groans: 145
Groaned at 110 Times in 106 Posts
Witlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant future

Oh, fuck you. That god damn song is going to be stuck in my head for the next month.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:25 PM

Brown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to behold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aeuWm1HO3I

Old 02-25-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
Oh, fuck you. That god damn song is going to be stuck in my head for the next month.
What can I say, these hands are small I know...
Old 02-25-2016, 04:29 PM

Witlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browns GM View Post
What can I say, these hands are small I know...
Hackenberg probably turns into an UDFA on my board with his lack of hand size, so there's that, too.

But Vernon Adams wins, and I like him quite a bit on film.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:30 AM

Groans: 24
Groaned at 18 Times in 16 Posts
bdogtitan11 is a glorious beacon of lightbdogtitan11 is a glorious beacon of lightbdogtitan11 is a glorious beacon of lightbdogtitan11 is a glorious beacon of lightbdogtitan11 is a glorious beacon of light

if you guys are in Indy, I'd highly recommend St. Elmo's steakhouse. I usually hate paying for fancy steak places (just let me grill out for less $$$) but this place was special. Plus you get to see a lot of NFL types there this time of year. Steak is great, and they're known for their shrimp cocktail. It's an experience, and is worth it imo.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:29 AM
Arizona Cardinals GM

Groans: 2
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Sean is a jewel in the roughSean is a jewel in the roughSean is a jewel in the roughSean is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogtitan11 View Post
if you guys are in Indy, I'd highly recommend St. Elmo's steakhouse. I usually hate paying for fancy steak places (just let me grill out for less $$$) but this place was special. Plus you get to see a lot of NFL types there this time of year. Steak is great, and they're known for their shrimp cocktail. It's an experience, and is worth it imo.
Elmo's is probably the best steakhouse I've ever had. The Shrimp Cocktail & Horseradish (and I normally don't eat that at all) you HAVE to try, it's great. When MotoGP was in Indy, we'd drive down from Kenosha (about 3.5 hour drive) and eat there when we stayed.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:15 AM

Sheesh, when did Doug Pederson start to look like he's 60? Did playing for the Browns prematurely age him or something?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:02 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,041 Posts
Groans: 81
Groaned at 71 Times in 69 Posts
Mach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud ofMach has much to be proud of

We're talking about steak Witlon, that that OT stuff elsewhere.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
We're talking about steak Witlon, that that OT stuff elsewhere.
GO POST IN THE BRAKOS THREAD NERD. I'M WATCHING 340 LB GUYS RUN AROUND IN SHORTS.