GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old 05-06-2016, 07:11 PM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,042 Times in 725 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 45 Times in 44 Posts
Brown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to behold
Default Power Rangers Reboot

I remember growing up watching some form of the Power Rangers and looking at the reboot film coming, it doesn't look to bad aesthetically. I'll reserve judgement on the tone and what will come of the trailer.

Suits look cool:

Rita:

I'm really not sure how she'll do this, all I can see is overly comedy cheese Elizabeth Banks evil doppleganger take on it.

Other notable changes include the Asian guy playing the black ranger and the black guy playing the blue ranger?

and some pop singer playing the Yellow Ranger:

Old 05-07-2016, 01:45 AM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,150 Posts
Groans: 87
Groaned at 77 Times in 75 Posts
Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

they need to leave my childhood alone!
Old 05-07-2016, 05:12 AM

Brown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to beholdBrown GM is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-07-2016, 11:58 AM

Groans: 5
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Victvm is a jewel in the roughVictvm is a jewel in the roughVictvm is a jewel in the roughVictvm is a jewel in the rough

Luckily I am old enough to have considered the Power Rangers stupid in the extreme.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:21 PM

Quote:
During Nerdist’s sit-down with Power Rangers ’ director Dean Israelite and the cast at San Diego Comic-Con, the director was asked directly about Alpha Five and whether the beloved character will appear in the film. Israelite confirmed that Alpha Five will be in the film. The cast also confirmed that they will have Dinozords, just like the 90s TV series.
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/power-r...nozords-547248

Old 07-27-2016, 12:03 AM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,150 Posts
Groans: 87
Groaned at 77 Times in 75 Posts
Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

leave my childhood alone!
Old 07-27-2016, 04:16 PM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,044 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 160
Groaned at 118 Times in 114 Posts
Witlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant futureWitlon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
But...but...Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa!

Spoiler
Old 07-27-2016, 04:57 PM

Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
dgfred will become famous soon enoughdgfred will become famous soon enough

Haha... my daughter had the Green Ranger at her 8th Birthday Party. His outfit was very snug.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
Old 10-08-2016, 02:45 PM

They're the breakfast club, but it shows promise.