GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old 03-10-2016, 03:17 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
jalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Las Vegas Tips

Going to Vegas for my school's Spring Break, any suggestions on what the best places are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2016, 03:25 PM

Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mazzi455 is on a distinguished road

Don't let a cab driver take you from a strip club to a massage place. My friend got a $100 finger massage.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:28 PM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,551 Times in 1,072 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 66 Times in 64 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Thunder from Down Under.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:37 PM
GM - Cincinnati Bengals

RPG will become famous soon enoughRPG will become famous soon enough

Hit up Freemont street amd the Gun Shop is pretty cool (Im Canadian cant shoot guns like that up here)

Last edited by RPG; 03-10-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:54 PM

Groans: 7
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Victvm is just really niceVictvm is just really niceVictvm is just really niceVictvm is just really nice

If you do the gun rental, pick something heavy . The MP5 is a bit disappointing. Ar15's are ok, tough to control though. If they have a SAW, a 60 or a PDW90, those would be my personal choices.

I haven't been in a long while, but if you can manage it/ justify the cost, stay at the Bellagio so you can get front row seats to the "O". They used to reserve the first 2 or 3 rows for hotel guests. Tickets will be expensive. I'm not a performance art guy at all, but damn that was awesome.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Minnesota Vikings GM

Groans: 5
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Sean is just really niceSean is just really niceSean is just really niceSean is just really niceSean is just really nice

Fremont is definitely a place to go, 24/7 party, zipline. Oddly enough, I went to my first strip club, I don't like them, but Spearmint Rhino was pretty cool. Touching and everything. Free cover & limo, just tip the limo driver. Also- In N Out Burger is pretty cool. Where are you staying? I've stayed at the Mandalay Bay, Luxor, and Wynn, and partially the Monte Carlo. Mandalay & the Wynn were the nicest.... Also get prepared to the people slapping cards on the street, it's nude cards... They'll shove them in your face. Also- alcohol is legal on the street there. Bilaggio Fountains are awesome. See them at night, that is a for sure thing to do.
RPG (03-11-2016)
Old 03-11-2016, 03:07 PM

Thanked 2,124 Times in 1,612 Posts
Groans: 46
Groaned at 71 Times in 69 Posts
Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond repute

my friend once told me a story about vegas. he said "im holding a hookers hand with my right hand, a jack and coke with my left hand, have an 8 ball of cocaine in my pocket... and the cops stopped me and gave me a ticket for fucking jaywalking."

dont jaywalk in vegas.
Formerly Known (03-11-2016), jalexjsmithj (03-11-2016), Sean (03-11-2016)
Old 03-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Minnesota Vikings GM

Groans: 5
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Sean is just really niceSean is just really niceSean is just really niceSean is just really niceSean is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
my friend once told me a story about vegas. he said "im holding a hookers hand with my right hand, a jack and coke with my left hand, have an 8 ball of cocaine in my pocket... and the cops stopped me and gave me a ticket for fucking jaywalking."

dont jaywalk in vegas.
That's very true actually. Because any car that hits you in Vegas isn't liable if you are in the street... They have like 12 lanes of traffic. And escalators everywhere instead of sidewalks. I try to go every year.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:15 PM

Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
jalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Fremont is definitely a place to go, 24/7 party, zipline. Oddly enough, I went to my first strip club, I don't like them, but Spearmint Rhino was pretty cool. Touching and everything. Free cover & limo, just tip the limo driver. Also- In N Out Burger is pretty cool. Where are you staying? I've stayed at the Mandalay Bay, Luxor, and Wynn, and partially the Monte Carlo. Mandalay & the Wynn were the nicest.... Also get prepared to the people slapping cards on the street, it's nude cards... They'll shove them in your face. Also- alcohol is legal on the street there. Bilaggio Fountains are awesome. See them at night, that is a for sure thing to do.

I'm at the Stratosphere which was the cheapest big name. The Bilaggio is really cool, but I think so far I've been most impressed by the Cosmopolitan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2016, 09:34 PM
R.I.P. Texans (2011-2013ish)

Groans: 0
Barkos is on a distinguished road

The Neon Museum is really cool (basically an old-timey Las Vegas junkyard).