GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > GM League: 2018 > 2018 Team Pages

Old 05-04-2018, 09:52 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
jalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamfrontmeshback View Post
since you asked, i like most that you have 57 players on your roster, including one that i traded for. other than that, good group.

Yeah, missed that, not sure what happened there because I thought I recopied and pasted the excel document just to make sure. And no worries, no offense taken, it is rather unprofessional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2018, 10:02 PM

jalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecisivepizza View Post
Iím on board with Luck (I mean he was my qb for a whole 12 hours this season ), Altho I grant youíre running a big risk there. Compared to IRL I love the work done at the skill positions, and while I donít love Orlando I think heís a nice buttress for a continually dominant OL. You donít have any superstars on the DL, but you brought in a ton of solid pieces; that group should be good by aggregate, and you get your star power back with Donta and Marshon. I donít love your safety group, but all in all you improved this defense by lightyears, and if luck can play youíve improved the offense a ton too.

I think Hunter is on the edge of a breakout maybe David Irving too, but yeah thatís the risk I ran by going with guys that arenít already in their prime. Also the risk I run by starting what IRL was a 6th round rookie but there guys I love.

Appreciate the love, maybe you arenít coming at me hard enough though.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:13 AM
2016 GML Dynasty Champion

Groans: 20
Groaned at 15 Times in 13 Posts
indecisivepizza is a splendid one to beholdindecisivepizza is a splendid one to beholdindecisivepizza is a splendid one to beholdindecisivepizza is a splendid one to beholdindecisivepizza is a splendid one to beholdindecisivepizza is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalexjsmithj View Post
I think Hunter is on the edge of a breakout maybe David Irving too, but yeah thatís the risk I ran by going with guys that arenít already in their prime. Also the risk I run by starting what IRL was a 6th round rookie but there guys I love.

Appreciate the love, maybe you arenít coming at me hard enough though.

Lmao I mean if you want me to be hypercritical...

Iím not a fan of Orlando, which leaves you a little empty at tackle next to Tyron, and Iím not a Sammy Watkins believer, so your WR corps, while still somehow better than IRL, isnít particularly dangerous imo. Combine that with Luckís questions and youíve got a team that needs to do a tightrope act to not fall apart.

But really you did a great job, if anything I question some of the process more than the final result. Shipping going from Cole to I guess Braxton and from Rodgers to luck, for example, isnít worth what you gained in return imo. But you canít argue to much when you consider the final result
Old 06-06-2018, 02:25 PM

Old 06-06-2018, 09:13 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 2,116 Times in 1,449 Posts
Groans: 93
Groaned at 93 Times in 91 Posts
Mach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-06-2018, 11:55 PM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,551 Times in 1,072 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 66 Times in 64 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

I'd be strutting too if I finished Dune in a year.