GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old 03-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Member of the 2020 GML Board of Directors

Thanked 2,220 Times in 1,545 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 76 Times in 70 Posts
Keller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
two years younger than me... uh oh
Take two aspirins in bid in the morning.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:21 PM

Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
dgfred has a spectacular aura aboutdgfred has a spectacular aura aboutdgfred has a spectacular aura about

Haha... it takes more than aspirin for me. Give me some tequila shots and greenery tho.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:21 PM
Khawaja / GML Legal Analcyst

Thanked 2,253 Times in 1,391 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
BearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsDreamer View Post

Found out this is a real movie. Now you know my weekend watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Titanic 2, a BD Cina-file review.

So, I intended to review this movie a long time ago but it turns out it is a super low budget Australian movie and proved hard to find. Thanks to may lavish spending on my cable plan that includes numerous odd channels I was able to watch Titanic 2.

Damn was this movie bad. No joke, this movie started with a bunch of surfers wading in the waters off Greenland because they knew a giant glacier was about to break off (thanks to big-league global warming, important plot point) thus creating a super wave they could surf on. I shit you not this is how this damn thing started. And that giant piece that broke off, remember that for later.

Alright, so back in New York there is some, like, rich dude who built a new Titanic, Titanic 2, and decided to sail across the ocean and shit. So they are sailing and partying and being very bad at acting when that glacier from earlier is carried by a Tsunami and hits the side of the ship. Mother fuckers start to panic and shit. I mean, this big ass ship flipped over and crushed all the goddamn life boats on one side of the ship. People are tripping.

But the Captain is all like, hey guys we got submarines on the other side of the ship! And everyone is all like, well that is damn good news so they all run to that side of the ship. EXCEPT, the ships owner, and 2 nurses. (You know he tapping that ass.). Anyways, the Captain said; hey you 3 dudes, don't go anywhere! I am the captain and stuff!. And one of the nurses says; No! I am your daughter (gasp!) and I defy you old man. So that chick runs off because I guess she hates submarines and shit. The ship's owner follows her too.

And I want to point out here. If I am on this ship and I see the owner running the opposite way I am, I am following him.

SO now the captain is trying to put people in theses subs and then suddenly that whole side of the fucking ship blows up. People are dying and shit. One guy is crying. Straight up Private Ryan opening scene shit you know, except low budget and terrible.

Where was I? So like, the ship flips over now. Now the ships owner and the 2 nurses, one of the them was the ship captain's daughter, are stuck in this sinking ship. They the only 3 alive now. Thankfully, the random nurse gets killed so we are left with the main characters left to live. So this ship owner and this Captain's daughter nurse chick make it into some kind of utility room.

In this utility room they find a closet with some crazy future scuba gear. Because this is a terrible movie the ships owner decided when designing it you only needed one scuba thing on the ship, you know? Well, there is people. In the end he gives her the scuba shit and sacrifices himself. How she is going to survive up there is beyond me.

I give it .5 Yards out of 10.
Old 05-30-2019, 09:52 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
jalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsDreamer View Post
Titanic 2, a BD Cina-file review.

So, I intended to review this movie a long time ago but it turns out it is a super low budget Australian movie and proved hard to find. Thanks to may lavish spending on my cable plan that includes numerous odd channels I was able to watch Titanic 2.

Damn was this movie bad. No joke, this movie started with a bunch of surfers wading in the waters off Greenland because they knew a giant glacier was about to break off (thanks to big-league global warming, important plot point) thus creating a super wave they could surf on. I shit you not this is how this damn thing started. And that giant piece that broke off, remember that for later.

Alright, so back in New York there is some, like, rich dude who built a new Titanic, Titanic 2, and decided to sail across the ocean and shit. So they are sailing and partying and being very bad at acting when that glacier from earlier is carried by a Tsunami and hits the side of the ship. Mother fuckers start to panic and shit. I mean, this big ass ship flipped over and crushed all the goddamn life boats on one side of the ship. People are tripping.

But the Captain is all like, hey guys we got submarines on the other side of the ship! And everyone is all like, well that is damn good news so they all run to that side of the ship. EXCEPT, the ships owner, and 2 nurses. (You know he tapping that ass.). Anyways, the Captain said; hey you 3 dudes, don't go anywhere! I am the captain and stuff!. And one of the nurses says; No! I am your daughter (gasp!) and I defy you old man. So that chick runs off because I guess she hates submarines and shit. The ship's owner follows her too.

And I want to point out here. If I am on this ship and I see the owner running the opposite way I am, I am following him.

SO now the captain is trying to put people in theses subs and then suddenly that whole side of the fucking ship blows up. People are dying and shit. One guy is crying. Straight up Private Ryan opening scene shit you know, except low budget and terrible.

Where was I? So like, the ship flips over now. Now the ships owner and the 2 nurses, one of the them was the ship captain's daughter, are stuck in this sinking ship. They the only 3 alive now. Thankfully, the random nurse gets killed so we are left with the main characters left to live. So this ship owner and this Captain's daughter nurse chick make it into some kind of utility room.

In this utility room they find a closet with some crazy future scuba gear. Because this is a terrible movie the ships owner decided when designing it you only needed one scuba thing on the ship, you know? Well, there is people. In the end he gives her the scuba shit and sacrifices himself. How she is going to survive up there is beyond me.

I give it .5 Yards out of 10.

Thank you for sharing.
Bruh, one fucking scuba suit? Come on. Itís a rule you have to at least scuba in pairs

The Following User Says Thank You to jalexjsmithj For This Useful Post:
BearsDreamer (05-31-2019)
Old 05-30-2019, 10:11 PM

BearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalexjsmithj View Post
Thank you for sharing.
Bruh, one fucking scuba suit? Come on. Itís a rule you have to at least scuba in pairs

But then they cannot have the dramatic goodbye kiss.

Sent from the pits of Hell using Tapatalk.
Old 05-31-2019, 10:58 AM

Deadwood movie on tonight!

Old 05-31-2019, 09:28 PM

So Deadwood is still badass. Seth still has problems with tact.

Old 05-31-2019, 09:39 PM

Got a couple issues with the movie. Otherwise awesome