GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old 10-20-2018, 09:37 PM
Khawaja / GML Legal Analcyst

Thanked 2,177 Times in 1,324 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
BearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Member of the 2020 GML Board of Directors

Thanked 2,184 Times in 1,516 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 76 Times in 70 Posts
Keller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond repute

Mona from Who's The Boss died at age 89. I thought she was way older, because I always thought she was 60 something sex addict grandma when that show was on in the 90s.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:01 PM

BearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Sad day. That show was the jam.

Sent from the pits of Hell using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2019, 09:01 PM

Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
VanDolPhan has a spectacular aura aboutVanDolPhan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keller M. Whitlock View Post
Mona from Who's The Boss died at age 89. I thought she was way older, because I always thought she was 60 something sex addict grandma when that show was on in the 90s.
So did I and that show ENDED in 92. It started as far back as 1984. I was 7 when that show started lol

Worst placement ever!
Old 03-01-2019, 09:08 PM

Keller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the reruns of most 80 shows since they played during the day time and afternoon/soap opera time slots.

I'd have to wait til 3 or 4 for cartoons.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:32 PM

The whole show was about a reject St. Louis Cardinals baseball player. As as a Cards fan living in Illinois at the time, the show really struck a chord with me.

As a young boy watching that show I thought, just maybe some day all of my biggest dreams will come crashing down around me and I will end up working for some overpaid rich whore that drive me crazy.

Dreams do come true.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:40 PM

Major League is still the greatest baseball property, and that's about the Indians. In their universe, it's crazy to think they could've become the Miami Marlins.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:44 PM

I have to agree that Major League is a fantastic baseball movie, and it even go MLB licensing rights.

I would contend that one of the of the best sports movies of all time is Any Given Sunday. Eyeball on the field; starting QB making rap videos...aside from ESPN series Play-makers it is one of my favorites.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:42 PM

RIP Luke Perry.

Died at 52 from a stroke, and that certainly affects Riverdale this season.

I don't think he was set to join the 90210 reboot.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:15 PM

Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
dgfred has a spectacular aura aboutdgfred has a spectacular aura aboutdgfred has a spectacular aura about

two years younger than me... uh oh