GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > GM League: 2018

Old 01-30-2018, 01:10 PM

Groans: 47
Groaned at 36 Times in 32 Posts
bdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to behold

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bdogtitan11 For This Useful Post:
bdogtitan11 (01-30-2018), dgfred (01-30-2018), Patrick Mahomes is God (01-30-2018)
Old 01-30-2018, 01:34 PM
Get used to disappointment

Groans: 31
Groaned at 33 Times in 30 Posts
Wmcgaheeiii is just really niceWmcgaheeiii is just really niceWmcgaheeiii is just really niceWmcgaheeiii is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedBlackNGold View Post
The team I would have taken at #11 is the New York Giants. That's the only team I'd consider giving Denver their 5th rounder back for
Yeah, not happening
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wmcgaheeiii For This Useful Post:
PSG (01-30-2018), RPG (01-31-2018)
Old 01-30-2018, 01:37 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
IBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmcgaheeiii View Post
Yeah, not happening
Good I'd rather have the pick
Old 01-30-2018, 01:38 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,472 Posts
Groans: 93
Groaned at 94 Times in 92 Posts
Mach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedBlackNGold View Post
Good I'd rather have the pick
As the restructure deadline creeps earlier and earlier...
The Following User Says Thank You to Mach For This Useful Post:
Wmcgaheeiii (01-30-2018)
Old 01-30-2018, 05:24 PM

IBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
As the restructure deadline creeps earlier and earlier...
Honestly, whether or not the restructure deadline is today or around 3/10 it would not make a real difference. If deadline is at least 3/14 at 11:59pm, I get my first choice on the list I submitted to you, and nappy roots gets my latest 5th round pick as opposed to his back, we have a deal
Old 01-30-2018, 06:12 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,472 Posts
Groans: 93
Groaned at 94 Times in 92 Posts
Mach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond reputeMach has a reputation beyond repute

3/14, and OTC has to have the full details? I'll ponder that.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
3/14, and OTC has to have the full details? I'll ponder that.
Thanks. Thing is that OTC is usually a few days behind. So I propose if any reliable news source reports a restructure, such as nfl.com, espn, spotrac, rotoworld, etc, it gets "locked in" and we use the official number from OTC once updated. Does that work?
Old 01-31-2018, 04:04 AM

Offer has been increased to a 7th on its own or as an alternative a pick swap equivalent to a 6th round TVP-level. Only now I'm around so PM me if interested
Old 01-31-2018, 08:08 AM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,085 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 66 Times in 64 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Technically, I'm not sure picks could be swapped for team spots.

- It's all speculative at this point that anyone that hasn't drafted yet, doesn't drop out prior to league play starting (intentional or otherwise).
- We tend to follow the collective agreement, so in there would be rules that dictate how draft picks are handled (I once traded a pick for cap space years back)
- I can see a swap of picks working instead, because then one team isn't giving a pick away for nothing
- this is all happening outside of our "league play", so isn't binding

I'll come back with a ruling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brown GM For This Useful Post:
RPG (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown GM View Post
Technically, I'm not sure picks could be swapped for team spots.

- It's all speculative at this point that anyone that hasn't drafted yet, doesn't drop out prior to league play starting (intentional or otherwise).
- We tend to follow the collective agreement, so in there would be rules that dictate how draft picks are handled (I once traded a pick for cap space years back)
- I can see a swap of picks working instead, because then one team isn't giving a pick away for nothing
- this is all happening outside of our "league play", so isn't binding

I'll come back with a ruling.
Thanks. Are you referring to my offer? Mach already ruled that the already completed trade stands and now we're in the process of trying to work out an alternative arrangement so that a pick swap happens instead

Last edited by IBleedBlackNGold; 01-31-2018 at 11:23 AM.