GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > GM League: 2018

Old 01-31-2018, 10:33 AM
Jills GM

Groans: 24
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
PSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the rough

This is all a fucking gongshow.
If I knew this was going to happen I would have just let you have Buffalo. Its not worth all of this bullshit.
The Following User Says Thank You to PSG For This Useful Post:
ucfinfan86 (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 10:49 AM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
IBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSG View Post
This is all a fucking gongshow.
If I knew this was going to happen I would have just let you have Buffalo. Its not worth all of this bullshit.
Maybe it's not too late. I'd definitely forfeit that pick for Buffalo. And I'd pay more in addition. But what you said is almost certainly prehype, you would not have done that even if you knew the bullshit. Firstly I don't know why there's bullshit since trades were legal. Secondly why are you so upset about it? Are you upset about the previous trades too?

Last edited by IBleedBlackNGold; 01-31-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:11 AM
Jills GM

PSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the roughPSG is a jewel in the rough

Jesus dude. It's a fucking game.
I sure as fuck would have passed on Buffalo and taken the next team on my list if I knew it would prevent you from turning into a baby and slowing shit down just because you didn't get the team you wanted.

I don't like any of the trading with the exception of Schisno being gifted whoever he wants, because of everything he does here. Same goes for whatever the hell Mach and Witlon want to do. No other trades should be allowed. And trading of theoretical draft picks is stupid. And doing to hold up the game because you're upset you missed on your team is stupid and petty.
RPG (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 11:12 AM
Jills GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedBlackNGold View Post
Maybe it's not too late. I'd definitely forfeit that pick for Buffalo. And I'd pay more in addition. But what you said is almost certainly prehype, you would not have done that even if you knew the bullshit. Firstly I don't know why there's bullshit since trades were legal. Secondly why are you so upset about it? Are you upset about the previous trades too?
Proof you are being a baby. Get over it and just have fun man.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:27 AM

Groans: 47
Groaned at 36 Times in 32 Posts
bdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to beholdbdogtitan11 is a splendid one to behold

I don't even know what's happening anymore. This has gotten very confusing, and I'm sure frustrating for the mods (I'm frustrated by reading the back and forth, can't imagine having to try and figure it out...). I was never a proponent of trading draft slots and this is why. Maybe we should have a league-wide poll to see if we should shut down trading draft slots (for picks at least) for the remainder of this team selection process. It's gotten waaaaay too complex and is adding too much stress before the league even really starts IMO.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bdogtitan11 For This Useful Post:
JasonBourne008 (01-31-2018), NYGAllDay521 (01-31-2018), PSG (01-31-2018), RPG (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 11:30 AM
Jills GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogtitan11 View Post
I don't even know what's happening anymore. This has gotten very confusing, and I'm sure frustrating for the mods (I'm frustrated by reading the back and forth, can't imagine having to try and figure it out...). I was never a proponent of trading draft slots and this is why. Maybe we should have a league-wide poll to see if we should shut down trading draft slots (for picks at least) for the remainder of this team selection process. It's gotten waaaaay to complex and is adding too much stress before the league even really starts IMO.
And if its gonna stop the bullshit, I'll just give him the Bills and be OTC.
Mach?
The Following User Says NO Thank You to PSG For This Un-useful Post:
RPG (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 11:31 AM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,505 Times in 1,044 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 62 Times in 60 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSG View Post
And if its gonna stop the bullshit, I'll just give him the Bills and be OTC.
Mach?
No, the draft marches on. Things have been figured.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:33 AM
Jills GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown GM View Post
No, the draft marches on. Things have been figured.
Fair enough. Offer is there if needed.
There's still another team I REALLY like anyway.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,498 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 69 Times in 67 Posts
Hammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant future

im fairly certain mach realized he screwed up with the trade with teflon, and just wanted ibbng to go "you know what, i want team a, nappy can have his 5th back, lets just keep moving forward." but ibbng is just not picking up on that.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:35 AM
Jills GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
im fairly certain mach realized he screwed up with the trade with teflon, and just wanted ibbng to go "you know what, i want team a, nappy can have his 5th back, lets just keep moving forward." but ibbng is just not picking up on that.
He said he'd give up the 5th if I give him the Bills. Problem solved.

I don't care that Mach traded with Teflon. Mach is allowed to whatever the fuck he wants. The rest of us should get in line and pick where we pick.
Teflon John (01-31-2018)