GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old 02-22-2016, 01:09 AM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,175 Times in 1,706 Posts
Groans: 164
Groaned at 124 Times in 119 Posts
Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute

I've never even heard of Harvey's, personally.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:09 AM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,157 Times in 810 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 51 Times in 49 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Top 5 Chocolate Bars:

5. Kit Kat

I'm talking about the original one, not all those fancy flavours you find in Japan or whatever. I think the concept is great, it can be portion controlled. The chocolate is not overtly sweet, the wafers add a nice crunch to it and you can space out the breakable sticks of kit kat through a session.

4. Twix

Once again, I like the size of each Twix. It has a great taste and the crisp snap of the cookie mixed with the caramel gooeyness is great. It's a really good combo and doesn't border on too chocolatey either.

3. Oh Henry

This one is a classic for me, I love the combination of chocolate and nuts together. The caramel adds another dimension to the taste and is sweeter in my opinion then the previous two. It's actually one of the bigger bars on the list, but it's one that can fill you up while you wait for an actual meal.

2. Snickers

Peanuts and chocolates are my favorite combination in a bar, so no surprise this shows up as number two. Not nearly as long as the Oh Henry, it has a far superior taste with less of a crunch then the rustic nutty goodness of an Oh Henry.

1. Wunderbar

Straight up perfect gooeyness to chocolate ratio. It has a sweet enough taste, great size and probably the best pure chocolate bar to me in terms of not having extras like peanuts. Usually the first chocolate bars to disappear after a night of trick or treating back in my youth.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:10 AM

Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
I've never even heard of Harvey's, personally.
Definitely a Canadian thing, if you go up to Manitoba or Rainy River, ON you should be able to experience it for yourself.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:11 AM

Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute

Ew, why would anyone want to go to Manitoba?
Old 02-22-2016, 01:12 AM

to watch the Blue Bombers.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browns GM View Post
to watch the Blue Bombers.
...fair enough.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:35 AM
R.I.P. Texans (2011-2013ish)

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Barkos is on a distinguished road

Also, as someone who lives in Seattle, I am obligated to tell you to eat a bag of Dick's.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:27 PM

If you have a KFC/Taco Bell restaurant toss a chicken wrap into a double decker.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:12 AM

Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
dgfred will become famous soon enoughdgfred will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkos View Post
Also, as someone who lives in Seattle, I am obligated to tell you to eat a bag of Dick's.

Well now... push it real good.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:50 PM

I miss this a lot.