GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Other Sports

Other Sports All the other stuff not covered. Also includes Fantasy Baseball & Fantasy Hockey

Old 12-31-2016, 11:24 AM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,505 Times in 1,044 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 62 Times in 60 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Can you call her chubby there?

fat faced maybe?
Old 04-09-2017, 12:34 AM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,177 Times in 1,708 Posts
Groans: 166
Groaned at 124 Times in 119 Posts
Formerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized I missed a Daniel Cormier fight tonight. It would've been nice to get some sleep.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:56 PM

Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Johnson wins again, and I'm still not impressed with his win streak. The midget division is just too weak, and you can't put him in the pound for pound when he couldn't hang with the bigs at 135.
Old 06-25-2017, 12:14 AM

That Fedor fight went as expected where I saw him getting ko in the early first.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:12 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,498 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 69 Times in 67 Posts
Hammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant future

agreed, i had mitrione by ko too.

i was actually entertained greatly by the ppv tonight... but not in the way i was supposed to be entertained. james gallagher impressed tonight, all the way back at like 8:30 tonight. and everything after that just felt... surreal. or downright boring. but only davis/bader fit that boring part. now, i take lima/larkin out... that was a solid mma fight, but it delivered a lot less than i expected. after that...

the most hyped prospect i can remember in recent years, gets choked out in 24 seconds. the best fighter on the card breaks/sprains his ankle a minute into his fight, and just keeps tripping over himself because hes a tough bastard. and as a result, they hand his belt to someone else. fedor/mitrione went close to what i expected... but i think i wouldve loved it even more if it just ended in a double knockout. that wouldve been amazing. because both guys are irrelevant at this point.

and speaking of irrelevant... chael sonnen. what a hilarious human being.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:41 AM

Bellator has gone the way of Strikeforce and Elite XC. They just offer "interesting" fights that really don't mean anything. If any of these fights happened 10 years ago we'd see PPV buys through the roof. It's nice having an old school UFC with Goldberg and the likes of Roy Nelson being signed.