GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Football

Football NFL, NCAA, CFL, AFL, UFL, USFL, and even Fantasy Football, Pickem, Survivour, & Suicide games

Old 12-23-2017, 01:43 PM

Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,176 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 65 Times in 63 Posts
Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

i would say cousins, if for no other reasons than... a. hes the best of the 3. and b. he wont be able to fail on a major stage in the playoffs, like bortles will.

yea ive always been a ben mark. tough to argue with what hes doing. plus, he likely shouldve beaten new england last week, and that number 2 wouldnt look quite as much of a reach. brees didnt really have a great week against a very exploitable jets though, and russ wilson looked like dog shit against the rams. so... meh.
IBleedBlackNGold (12-25-2017)
Old 12-25-2017, 03:33 AM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
IBleedBlackNGold has a spectacular aura aboutIBleedBlackNGold has a spectacular aura about

I'm really hoping for a Steelers-Patriots AFCCG rematch and there's about a 99% chance it would be in Foxboro. They are extremely difficult to beat there, especially in the playoffs, but if we go there with everyone healthy except for Shazier then we have a definite realistic chance to win. I think we are the better overall team. Something that really sux is that there is likely no better LB in the league with the (previously) physical tools to limit Gronk than Shazier. I hope he makes a full recovery, regardless if he ever plays football again