GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old 01-23-2018, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,498 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 69 Times in 67 Posts
Hammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
How much was the coke?
very good question my friend
Old 01-23-2018, 11:32 AM

Groans: 41
Groaned at 17 Times in 12 Posts
NFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
How much was the coke?
I'm assumption is it was worth somewhere in between: damn that bag of coke is worth a lotta money, and the cost of a lawyer for keeping the bag coke...
2015 Denver Broncos
Old 01-23-2018, 11:37 AM

Hammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant future

if this is hinting at a real story that actually happened to you... youre pretty much obligated to tell it now, after dropping so many half assed hints.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:46 AM

NFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to allNFLRA is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
if this is hinting at a real story that actually happened to you... youre pretty much obligated to tell it now, after dropping so many half assed hints.
thats pretty much the full story that I know:

Over the weekend; my buddies and I were traveling from CHI back to the suburbs on 55. A drunk driver rear ended us - we were stopped on the highway and he was traveling at highway speeds. It caused a three car accident.

I took a ride in an ambulance to the wonderful Todd Stroger Hospital, got a concussion, stitches in my head, and a fucked up shoulder.

So, the cops arrived, my friends who weren't going to the hospital watched as; the guy failed his sobriety test, then they searched his car and pulled out a big bag of coke - and another bag of a different kind of drugs. Then got hauled off to jail.

I mean, he knew the cops were coming, why not ditch the drugs?
2015 Denver Broncos
Old 01-23-2018, 11:53 AM

hmm. yea, thats a special kind of stupid. i dont know the specifics on jail time for drunk driving (im sure hed have to do some time, since there was injury, but i couldnt imagine it being more than a year-year and a half. and if he had a good lawyer, maybe not even that), as opposed to drunk driving while in possession of drugs... and if the bags are as large as they sound in your story, thats intent to sell... yea. that was a bold move cotton.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
hmm. yea, thats a special kind of stupid. i dont know the specifics on jail time for drunk driving (im sure hed have to do some time, since there was injury, but i couldnt imagine it being more than a year-year and a half. and if he had a good lawyer, maybe not even that), as opposed to drunk driving while in possession of drugs... and if the bags are as large as they sound in your story, thats intent to sell... yea. that was a bold move cotton.
Yea, so, I looked it up, and in order to move from a Class A Misdemeanor to a Felony there needs to be "Great Bodily Harm," and my injuries don't fall in that scope. I'm just banged up. Which is fucked up, cause throwing a beer on someone is also a Class A Misdemeanor. He'll probably get time served for the DUI about 5000-7500 in fines and community service, if it was his first offense.

The drugs on the other hand, look like intent to deal..which could be felonious. It only takes 15 grams to get the felony.
2015 Denver Broncos
The Following User Says Thank You to NFLRA For This Useful Post:
Hammer (01-23-2018)
Old 01-23-2018, 03:08 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
jalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of light

Did the cops search yalls car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2018, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalexjsmithj View Post
Did the cops search yalls car?

Didn't stick around to find out
2015 Denver Broncos
Old 01-23-2018, 05:49 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
jalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of lightjalexjsmithj is a glorious beacon of light

I guess the real question is, if he'd have offered to give y'all the drugs would you of taken them?

Old 01-24-2018, 10:21 AM

Groans: 7
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Victvm is just really niceVictvm is just really niceVictvm is just really niceVictvm is just really nice

2 short stories

Something stupid to say to the police?
Officer: "Are you armed? Do you have any weapons on you?"
Smart Ass Teen "Not that I know of."
It went downhill after that.

Guy was drunk and driving. Cops lights him up and he decides to run for it in his low end, lightweight pickup truck. The kind of thing that is technically a truck but only has a little 4 cylinder and doesn't haul jack for weight. Anyway, he runs. He ends up in a ditch and jumps out of the vehicle and runs up a near by embankment with the cop in pursuit on foot. Suspect crests the little hill, looks back to see where the cop is, and runs straight into the water trap of a golf course. The cop finds this all very funny.