GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Other Sports

Other Sports All the other stuff not covered. Also includes Fantasy Baseball & Fantasy Hockey

Old 04-21-2016, 12:07 PM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,518 Times in 1,048 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 63 Times in 61 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

I won't know what to do without the Kings or Blackhawks in the finals.

That means San Jose or the Blues could hoist the cup :ha:
Old 04-22-2016, 03:05 PM
I AM the password.

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cyanatic is on a distinguished road

Pittsburgh ("We ain't afraid of Nash or Lundqvist") Penguins, baby. One more game and they move ahead.

Wonder how old egoc feels about his Wings being dispatched by the Caps so quickly?

Can't take much more of these edge of the seat "we have to win the next 3 straight" Blackhawks playoff series. I love the Hawks, and I believe, but that is tempered with the realization that their D and PK is not what it was last year. I've heard rumors that Toews and a couple other key players are playing hurt. Not the usual end of the season hurt, but really hurt. They just don't want to advertise it. Well, they get Andrew Shaw back on Saturday, at home, so that might help.

And speaking of Shaw, who the fuck uses the word "fag" or "faggot" any more? I don't claim to be the world's most politically correct person, but that was stupid and unnecessary. Just call them "blind motherfuckers" and leave it at that.

I expect the Caps to dispatch the Flyers. If the Hawks pull off another playoff miracle, the teams that scare me the most are the Caps in the East, and Dallas in the West. Not that any of the teams in the West are pushovers.

Preds hanging tough against the Ducks.

Can't get a good read on Panthers/Islanders (I thought I was leaning Islanders) but I don't see either team betting past Tampa Bay.

We'll see what happens at the UC on Saturday. Going to be interesting.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:07 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,382 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 84 Times in 82 Posts
Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

(The Wings lost to Tampa. I know your memory and eyesight are going, but come on Cy)
Old 04-22-2016, 04:08 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

also, stop being a fag. The Caps are a bunch of faggots.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:09 PM

Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Mach just guaranteed the Penguins won't win a cup. Way to go Mach of Dimes.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:56 PM

fuck the Caps. Seriously. All they do is choke.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:20 PM

Like the Pens
Old 04-22-2016, 08:35 PM

Pens have a cup tho.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:55 PM

coulda had more

The Caps have gone and lost in the finals like the Pens

Oooooolaf!!!
Old 04-24-2016, 01:34 AM
I AM the password.

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cyanatic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wonder how old egoc feels about his Wings being dispatched by the Caps so quickly?
Quote:

(The Wings lost to Tampa. I know your memory and eyesight are going, but come on Cy)
Caps, Lightning, who gives a fuck? All those East Coast teams look alike.

How about those Hawks? So much for Pietrangelo's thinking it would be nice to win the series in Chicago. Monday in St. Louis will be interesting. If the same Hawks that showed up tonight in the 2nd and 3rd periods show up for 3 periods on Monday, Hitchcock better start looking for a new job.

Last edited by Cyanatic; 04-24-2016 at 01:37 AM.