GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM

Thanked 2,675 Times in 2,047 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 74 Times in 72 Posts
Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond reputeHammer has a reputation beyond repute

i was very shocked they let the white guy live at the end of black panther. i honestly thought they were just gonna feed him to a lion as everyone gave each other high fives with big smiles in a still frame like the end of an 80s sitcom.

actually if that was the ending i mightve liked the movie even more.
BearsDreamer (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Khawaja / GML Legal Analcyst

Thanked 2,237 Times in 1,377 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
BearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
i was very shocked they let the white guy live at the end of black panther. i honestly thought they were just gonna feed him to a lion as everyone gave each other high fives with big smiles in a still frame like the end of an 80s sitcom.

actually if that was the ending i mightve liked the movie even more.

Yeah. But he was the token black guy; albeit in a black movie so he was the token white guy that has to live. The olive branch to the white community

Sent from the pits of Hell using Tapatalk.
Hammer (Yesterday)