GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > General Discussion Lounge

General Discussion Lounge A place to discuss things you come across on the web and for whatever thoughts come up

Old 06-04-2019, 03:02 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
jalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to beholdjalexjsmithj is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecisivepizza View Post
It felt like a bigtime regression in the character development from the end of 1 to 2. But at least Kurt Russell was good, and the music remains excellent.

Kurt Russell was the worst part!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Khawaja / GML Legal Analcyst

Thanked 2,237 Times in 1,377 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
BearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Kurt Russell. Best Part!

Sent from the pits of Hell using Tapatalk.
indecisivepizza (06-04-2019)
Old 06-04-2019, 05:39 PM

BearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeBearsDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

It should never have been made is all
I am saying. I am starting to get the picture and this movie seemed irrelevant

indecisivepizza (06-04-2019)
Old 06-04-2019, 05:43 PM

Nick Fury and CA best be in this next movie

Old 06-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Member of the 2020 GML Board of Directors

Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,538 Posts
Groaned at 76 Times in 70 Posts
Keller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond repute

What's next?
Old 06-04-2019, 05:49 PM
Member of the 2020 GML Board of Directors

Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,538 Posts
Groaned at 76 Times in 70 Posts
Keller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond reputeKeller M. Whitlock has a reputation beyond repute

NVM...

It looks like you're at Avengers 2, Antman and Captain America: Civil War
Old 06-05-2019, 03:48 PM

12. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Watched 6/4: Daddy issues brings together a group of bastards (in the literal sense).

Good: Again the sound track was solid. Baby groot was also a straight up baller.

Bad: I think i mentioned this but it almost felt as if this was a "bottle episode" in the saga. I felt this was a bit disjointed and almost seemed to be trying to hard to show this 'band of misfits' connection. The first volume of GOTG seemed to be more focused on a interesting story. This volume tried to focus on character development to much since I felt as if I knew the characters extremely well.

Ugly: Just the general plot. It did not grab a hold of me like I hoped it would.

13. Avengers: Age of Ultron
Watched 6/5: Tony gets a bit too cocky and almost ruins everything again.

Good: Iron Hulk was cool with the whole Victoria thing. It sucks that you have to have a back-up plan for your homie and all but I will get to that later.

Bad. Hulk needs to get his shit together. He is like that drunk friend that everyone seems to have. You know his ass is going to get wasted but you have no idea what the reward/consequences are going to be. Sometimes the drunk friend is going to get black out drunk and implicate you in a crime; other times they are going to suddenly develop psychic abilities and suddenly find that wallet you lost 8 months ago. Ain't no body know.

Ugly: The Black Widow, Hulk relationship. C'mon on man. She can do sooo much better than him. Girl, I am telling you!
Old 06-05-2019, 03:51 PM

Rankings:
1. Captain American: Winter Soldier
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Hulk
4. Avengers
5. Iron Man
6. Captain American: First Avenger
7. Iron Man 2
8. Iron Man 3
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
11. Thor Dark World
12. Captain Marvel
20. Thor
indecisivepizza (06-05-2019)
Old 06-08-2019, 09:07 PM

14. Ant-Man
Watched 6/8: Stepdads suck balls.

Good: So many things, best movie so far. Louis was the shit. The one dude had a M1 Abraham Tank on his key-chain which is a to notch baller move.

Bad: I have to pour one out for Anthony. RIP Homie.

Ugly: The whole teaser at the end with Bucky and Captain America. C'mon man. How can I sleep now?
indecisivepizza (06-09-2019)
Old 06-13-2019, 02:34 PM

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles short story.

A monstrously deformed 5th ninja turtle approaches.
"How did you get out of your cage, Picasso?" asks Splinter.
Then he sees the gun...