GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Football > Fantasy Football

Old 09-07-2017, 08:04 PM

Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,176 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 65 Times in 63 Posts
Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

i enjoy that you ended up getting all 4 guys you asked me about
Old 09-07-2017, 08:13 PM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,175 Times in 1,706 Posts
Groans: 164
Groaned at 124 Times in 119 Posts
Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute

I know ESPN rankings well enough to have a good idea where people are landing.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:12 AM

Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2017 Witlon Weekly Positional Ranks

Week 1 Repost.

QB
Spoiler

RB
Spoiler

WR
Spoiler

TE
Spoiler
Old 09-17-2017, 11:13 AM

Week 2...

QB
Spoiler

RB
Spoiler

WR
Spoiler

TE
Spoiler

- Rankings were made on Wednesday, so dial back on the Vikings guys with Sham ailing and probably a drop for Jordan Howard/raise for Cohen with the injury news.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:41 PM

QB
Spoiler

RB
Spoiler

WR
Spoiler

TE
Spoiler

So no Jimmy Graham or Tyler Eifert as I don't expect them to play. No Randall Cobb, as I don't expect him to play. No Demarco Murray.

I'm just guessing here, though. Full re-update on Sunday, I guess.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:10 AM

Week 3, Sunday update.

QB
Spoiler

- No changes here. Winston is someone to consider bumping up with Sham out, but I'm not sure I'm 100% willing to do that.

Top 15 QBs are guys I'd start this week. You can mix and match the second tier listing as you please.

RB
Spoiler

- Looks like DeMarco is on track to play, I still like Henry more this week, but it dials back his value.

- Terrance West also appears good to go, so lower on Buck Allen in standard, as the TD chances have went way down.

- I was too high on Matt Forte and, to a lesser extent, Tarik Cohen, that has since been fixed with Jordan Howard looking like a full go.

- Wouldn't start any of the Redskins backs now. Kelley got full practices in at the end of the week, but Shefty still says he's out(?). It's a late game, and unless you're dying to play Chris Johnson, I think we just avoid it and check back next week.

- I'm only confident about the Top 19-ish as anything more than dart throws in standard, I'd imagine

WR
Spoiler

- Keenan Allen has been moved up a few spots. I misread the matchup, and he won't get much of Peters today.

- Drop down for the Vikings guys, but I guess it's not a short week for Keenum this time? Diggs is still a PPR option if you're desperate, I'd assume.

- Flipped the Jags WRs, as I think Lee is getting Smith. I doubt you're playing either of them, anyway.

TE
Spoiler

- Shefty is reporting that Reed is closer to out than go, so a backup plan might be needed. Vernon Davis is probably a Top 15 option to keep on your bench if Reed is out.

- Jimmy Graham has been added, he looks good to go.

- I'm keeping Kelce ahead of Gronk for the week, not that it matters, if you have both, you're probably playing both. I'm a tad worried we might get a block first game from Gronk.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:33 PM

Week 4

QB
Spoiler

- I love me some Tyrod Taylor. ESPN loves them some Andy Dalton. Yahoo loves them some Jay Cutler. Pick your poison.

TE
Spoiler

- I'm ranking Tyler Kroft because he played 100% of the snaps last week. That is a lot.

- I also hate TE's with the initials E.E. this week.

RB
Spoiler

- The jinx is on.

- I apparently hate Chris Thompson compared to ESPN and Yahoo. And I guess I love Quizz Rodgers?

WR
Spoiler

- My biggest outlier is KB, but I'm assuming that will even out as the injury report comes out, either way.

- I'm done on the Washington WRs until something turns around. Not buying Willie Snead until I see the role.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:43 PM

Week 5, I guess.

QB
Spoiler

- No idea on Sham, so I'm not bothering to rank him. I feel like QB is 1-2 and everyone else this week, so throw your darts as you wish.

RB
Spoiler

- Sheesh, I don't know. This list gets ugly quick. I didn't think a 4 team bye week would kick the shit out of a list so much, but here we are.

- Also, Ty Montgomery, I have no idea. I guess I'll retry on Sunday, but I don't feel like there's going to be anymore clarity then.

WR
Spoiler

Yeah... I...rankings suck this week, man.

TE
Spoiler

That moment when you're forced to start a Jets TE in a fantasy league.

Last edited by Witlon; 10-05-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:24 PM

Quick update here, Dwayne Allen would slot in as my TE9, right behind Cameron Brate this week.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:27 PM

Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,176 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 65 Times in 63 Posts
Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
Quick update here, Dwayne Allen would slot in as my TE9, right behind Cameron Brate this week.
if hes behind brate, that would be te10.

naturally im streaming watson in all of my leagues, and im thinking of pulling the trigger on allen in one league, just to take my stench off watson a little bit.