GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Football > Fantasy Football

Old 10-05-2017, 07:28 PM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,712 Posts
Groans: 167
Groaned at 124 Times in 119 Posts
Formerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
if hes behind brate, that would be te10.

naturally im streaming watson in all of my leagues, and im thinking of pulling the trigger on allen in one league, just to take my stench off watson a little bit.
Nope. Gronk would disappear. Everyone would move up a spot.

Edit: I'll just repaste TE in there. Nothing else really changes. I guess White's value goes up a tad and Hogan moves up a little more. But you already know that when you're setting.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:31 PM

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,501 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 69 Times in 67 Posts
Hammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
Nope. Gronk would disappear. Everyone would move up a spot.

Edit: I'll just repaste TE in there. Nothing else really changes. I guess White's value goes up a tad and Hogan moves up a little more. But you already know that when you're setting.
yea youre right. i just woke up and im groggy, bite it chad.

i went with allen in gml... i figure its a free league, so if it doesnt work out, i wont be quite as heartbroken. of course, if allen goes for say... 60 and a score, ill be pissed i didnt do it in every league.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:33 PM

Formerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond reputeFormerly Known has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be fine if Allen went for 1 and a score.

I grabbed him a couple leagues where I was bye-week filling for Reeding Rainbow.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:38 PM

Hammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant futureHammer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'd be fine if Allen went for 1 and a score.

I grabbed him a couple leagues where I was bye-week filling for Reeding Rainbow.
you know what... based on what ive gotten out of my tight ends in my leagues this year... a cornucopia of jordan reed/vernon davis in gml (which vernon davis has been considerably more productive), and my wonderful streaming options of fiedorowicz in week 1, cook in week 2, miller in week 3 and ryan griffin in week 4... 1 yard and 1 touchdown might be the most production ive gotten out of the position all year.
Formerly Known (10-05-2017)
Old 10-08-2017, 08:34 AM

Week 5, Sunday update!

QB
Spoiler

- Shefty says no Mariota, so I just removed him. Matt Cassel is QB26, if you care.

- I guess I'm fine with starting the Top 14 at QB this week? I'd have to be talked into the other guys, even with the great matchups.

RB
Spoiler

- So Forte and Smallwood removed. Didn't really expect them to play from Day 1, but it's much easier to remove from ranks than to add.

- Prosise out, so McKissic looks interesting in PPR. Eckeler is the passing down and direct backup to Mel Gordon with his knee issues, which makes him watch list.

- Ivory and Tolbert are getting 7-10 carries a game, so they have to be monitored. They're as unsexy as it comes, but hey, 4 byes.

- Oh yeah, I'm facing Duke of Earl in a PPR league this week. Start him (or jinx him, please) with confidence.

WR
Spoiler

- Trent Taylor has been removed with it looking like Marqise Goodwin will play. Definitely someone for watch lists, though. Great target share last week.

- Browns dart throw WR of the week is Ricardo Louis. I'd expect Higgins to get Claiborne, and Louis should still get some run in the slot and potentially followed around by the Buster.

- Martavis should see a lot of Jalen Ramsey, so Juju might get some run? It'll probably be a Le'Veon game, I'd imagine, but still. Dart throw away.

- I'm way too high on both Carolina WRs this week compared to consensus. Use my rankings at your own risk there.

- Edit: ESPN loves Torrey Smith, and he got some target share, and he's not covered by PatPete, so if you want... (I don't think Torrey Smith is an NFL talent at this point, but he has to be mentioned.)

TE
Spoiler

- Dart throw central. Yeah, I was kinda wrong on Allen, but the chance to score in a shootout (that didn't happen) was worth a shot.

- The Jets have had one 100 point fantasy TE in the last decade, so I don't know how much I buy ASJ, but that matchup is gold.

- Other than that, just throw darts and hope if you're not in the Top 5.

Last edited by Formerly Known; 10-08-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:57 AM

as a potential jinx to shitlons rankings... on the same thought process as him, i benched martavis for juju, figuring marty b would get more of ramsey and bouye, while juju would be working in the slot. so... yay?
Formerly Known (10-08-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 07:43 PM

Week 6, Early Version!

QB
Spoiler

RB
Spoiler

WR
Spoiler

TE
Spoiler
Old 10-12-2017, 07:58 PM

juju appearance! things are looking so bleak in that league, i actually own ricardo louis and taylor gabriel as well. thanks for dying odell.

im pretty sure only the giants are worse than the browns against tes... no ranking for ryan griffin? i got him streaming... again... this week, but marty bennett is on waivers, so if he clears, id like to scoop him.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
juju appearance! things are looking so bleak in that league, i actually own ricardo louis and taylor gabriel as well. thanks for dying odell.

im pretty sure only the giants are worse than the browns against tes... no ranking for ryan griffin? i got him streaming... again... this week, but marty bennett is on waivers, so if he clears, id like to scoop him.
I think it's more of a split between Griffin and Anderson, so both will prove to be un-useful, in a game that they shouldn't need them.

Edit: Also, Griffin is 26, and will be on Sunday's list.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
I think it's more of a split between Griffin and Anderson, so both will prove to be un-useful, in a game that they shouldn't need them.

Edit: Also, Griffin is 26, and will be on Sunday's list.
well thanks for not ranking him and making me overthink... i noticed jack doyle was a free agent, so i got him in there in case somebody waiver claims martellus. good call bud.