GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Football > Fantasy Football

Old 07-27-2015, 07:05 PM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,175 Times in 1,706 Posts
Groans: 164
Groaned at 124 Times in 119 Posts
Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fantasy Football Rumblings

First mock draft today for me, so I figured we needed a fresh thread for random rumblings.

Who you guys taking at #1, if you get it?
Old 07-27-2015, 07:12 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,295 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 81 Times in 79 Posts
Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

the GML history forums
Old 07-27-2015, 07:23 PM

Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-27-2015, 07:33 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

that should stay.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:26 PM

Fantasy Update: Kelvin Benjamin is out for the season with a torn ACL. If anybody has drafted already, make sure you check your waiver wire on Devin Funchess (13% owned in ESPN leagues, up from 12.2% just 10 minutes ago), as he should be the #1 WR in Carolina now.

I don't have my official rankings done, but the Benjamin injury probably vaults Funchess in WR4 territory ahead of Marvin Jones, Pierre Garcon, Eddie Royal, Kenny Stills, ect.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:40 PM

Sounds like shit
Old 08-31-2015, 10:59 AM

Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,176 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 65 Times in 63 Posts
Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

first draft of the year was last night! to be fair, its only my $10 family league, so i only look to hit home runs. 12 teams... only 5 of us really have any shot of winning the league though... i won last year, and went to the finals 2 years ago. keeper league, ppr, everything else is pretty much basic. it was done on espn, so i had to draft a kicker and defense. i honestly dont like this being my first draft of the year, because i dont get a real feel for how/where guys are gonna be drafted... but meh, it was nice to get a look at the draft board on a league i dont really need to start paying attention to til week 8 anyway.

qb: brady, stafford... in case bradys suspension is held up. i expect a monster year out of a pissed off brady, and i was able to get both of them fairly late anyway... 8th and 12th rounds, in a draft where rodgers and peyton were keepers, luck in the 2nd, wilson in the 4th, ben in the 5th, romo in the 6th, ryan in the 7th and cam in the 8th. brady was the 9th qb off the board, stafford was 14th [tannehill, eli, rivers and bradford in between them]

rb: charles [keeper], foster, ivory, vereen, oliver... i wanted ameer abdullah, he went one pick before i was gonna take him. ivory looks slimmer and a little quicker, him and marshall are the only two draftable jets in my book. i like vereen in that giants offense better than jennings, at least in between the 20s. and oliver was my last offensive player taken... hes running well, and i dont know what to make of that chargers rb situation yet, ive been reading they arent totally happy with gordon yet. and yea, i know foster is gonna miss the first 4 weeks... by the time i need this team to round into form, ill have brady at qb, with foster and charles at rb...

wr: matthews, andre johnson, devante parker, devin funchess, breshad perriman... i dont have a true wr1, but youll see why in a minute. this was a position im trying to hit the home run on obviously. first off, i love andre johnson this year... hes gonna go from mallett, fitzpatrick, savage, whoever else, to andrew luck. i expect a nice bounce back year out of him. i dont know what to make of matthews honestly, i panicked on him because i needed to grab a wr in that range, and the guys on the board were edelman, amari cooper, keenan allen and desean jackson. and for shits and giggles, the rbs were hyde, gore, forsett, foster, gordon, stewart, gurley and murray. a whole lot of meh there, so i went with the upside in matthews, rather than amari or one of the rookie rbs. i could see that being regretful during the year. parker, funchess and perriman are what they are... we'll see if any of them break out.

te: gronk.... 1400 yards and 12 tds on a low estimate. bank it.

d/st: dolphins... since defense is always a one week flier for me, unless theyre performing ridiculous... that pass rush vs the redskins oline/qb in week 1? yep.

k: mcmanus... hes the broncos kicker. he should get opportunities to score. i may switch this by week 1 though anyway.

i got my $50 work league tonight, which is a bit more important than the draft above. and then tuesday night is $120 live draft that i want to be ready to go for.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:12 PM

Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

this one i like a little more. a little shift in the lineups, this one starts 3 wrs, but aside from that, ppr and pretty much regular basics after that. i picked last, again, as i always do in this league.

qb: peyton... they started on a tear right after i went with frankenmanning. but cam fell a long way, and i regretted taking manning after seeing that. i couldve paired cam and teddy together, and been perfectly fine. whatever.

rb: forte, gurley, tevin coleman, devonta freeman, deangelo williams, branden oliver... not sure why or how forte fell to 13. in fact, forte, cj anderson and my wr1 fell to 12 and 13, but with starting 3 wrs, i had to grab a receiver there. i went back to back at one point on coleman and freeman, because i have no idea whats going on there, but i figure i should get a starter out of one of them. and deangelo williams i grabbed to hold me over for the first 2 weeks. branden oliver is kinda one of my sleepers, im still not sure about gordon in the first year.

wr: calvin, manny sanders, jarvis landry, steve smith, devin funchess, devante parker, brandon coleman, kenny stills, tyler lockett... obviously im intrigued with funchess and parker. starting 3 receivers, my top 4 should be pretty steady. i have the entire dolphins receiver corps, so... yay? go tannehill?

te: ladarius green... gates is suspended the first 4 weeks. if hes gonna do anything ever, nows the time.

no d or kickers, because hooray yahoo!
Old 09-01-2015, 07:54 PM

Don't know if now is the time on Green. I doubt he's much of anything until Gates leaves/retires, because Stevie Johnson is going to take snaps from him in the first four weeks.

That being said, I have used a couple 14th round picks on him in my drafts to be my TE1. The depth is just so pretty (Eifert, Ebron, Rudolph going basically undrafted.)
Old 09-02-2015, 03:11 PM

josh hill, coby fleener, jared cook and mychal rivera are all free agents. i may make a change before opening day anyway. fleener and hill were both drafted, and have been cut though.