GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Football > Fantasy Football

Old 09-02-2015, 10:42 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,295 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 81 Times in 79 Posts
Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Chuck Pagano is entering a "make-or-break year" as the Colts' head coach.
There have been whispers of a schism between GM Ryan Grigson and Pagano, which were initially relayed by CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora and the Indy Star's Bob Kravitz. FOX Sports' Mike Garofolo reported that one of the reasons for tension is Grigson's belief that Donte Moncrief should have played over a clearly-washed-up Reggie Wayne last season. Pagano has been tight with Wayne since they were both at the University of Miami (FL). Pagano has reportedly rejected a "couple of one-year extension" offers from the Colts. Pagano also attempted to emphasize a "run-first" approach with Trent Richardson in 2013, even when Andrew Luck was the Colts' best means of moving the ball.

So Pagano's the dumbass playcaller, not Pep, interesting.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:55 PM

Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,176 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 65 Times in 63 Posts
Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

i got asked to do this league this afternoon, because a guy dropped out, and it was run by the same guy who was gonna do the live draft that got cancelled. this is a 10 team league, i honestly dont know what was going on here though. these guys loved their quarterbacks and tight ends. i picked 1st overall, got adrian. it was still relatively enjoyable from there.

qb: matt ryan

rb: adrian peterson, todd gurley, carlos hyde, arian foster, gio bernard, devonta freeman, tevin coleman

wr: demaryius thomas, julio jones, deandre hopkins, jarvis landry, vincent jackson, devin funchess

te: jordan cameron

d:

k:

thank you nfl.com for not making me draft a kicker or a d. i may not even need them.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:36 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

espn sucks
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Mach For This Un-useful Post:
Witlon (08-28-2016)
Old 09-06-2015, 02:32 PM

Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,176 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 65 Times in 63 Posts
Hammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud ofHammer has much to be proud of

my last money league draft was yesterday. only an 8 team league, i picked 7th. non-ppr.

qb: brady
rb: le'veon, gurley, jennings, ivory, matt jones, david johnson, denard robinson
wr: ty, alshon, landry, john brown, martavis
te: gronk
d: dolphins
k: tucker

espn, obviously
Old 09-08-2015, 07:00 PM
2016 & 2017 Mach Draft Contest Winner

Thanked 2,175 Times in 1,706 Posts
Groans: 164
Groaned at 124 Times in 119 Posts
Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute

8 team leagues? Why do they even bother?

And I know I'm playing in much different type leagues than you, but Gurley as an RB2 just doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in drafting. A Jeremy Hill 2014-type season could happen, but that o-line still isn't good at all, and I'd let somebody else take him and drop him in Week 2.
Hammer (09-04-2016)
Old 08-28-2016, 09:51 AM

Witlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond reputeWitlon has a reputation beyond repute

So the commies at ESPN wouldn't let me use Jim Bob Cooter as part of my team name because it "contained profanity." Fuck them
NYGAllDay521 (08-28-2016)
Old 08-28-2016, 11:10 AM

what does that have to do with the dynasty league?

Also, lolESPN. You get what you deserve.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
what does that have to do with the dynasty league?

Also, lolESPN. You get what you deserve.
Go back to bed.

(And I thought you consolidated to fantasy threads to one. It's my mistake for thinking that you were being efficient.)
Old 08-28-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
Go back to bed.

(And I thought you consolidated to fantasy threads to one. It's my mistake for thinking that you were being efficient.)
Actually, better yet, update your rankings so we can do a draft today, you lazy fuck.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:46 AM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,157 Times in 810 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 51 Times in 49 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of