GM League  

Go Back   GM League > Forums > Other Sports

Other Sports All the other stuff not covered. Also includes Fantasy Baseball & Fantasy Hockey

Old 08-17-2017, 03:02 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,377 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 84 Times in 82 Posts
Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

I don't think money mattered that much. Rowney 4th line C confirmed. Now we need an all around 3C to make up for that. Especially one who can win FOs.

I hope the Wild are out of contention come PO time, and we can get him back for a short run.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM

Groans: 4
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
IBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
I don't think money mattered that much. Rowney 4th line C confirmed. Now we need an all around 3C to make up for that. Especially one who can win FOs.

I hope the Wild are out of contention come PO time, and we can get him back for a short run.
Agree about money, Rowney ,and needing an all-around 3C who can also win FOs. Would like it too, but unlikely for the Wild don't make the playoffs. Probably very unlikely, but not impossible.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:45 AM

IBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the roughIBleedBlackNGold is a jewel in the rough

Nearing the deadline the Wild are clinging to the final playoff spot in the WC. The Pens are starting to play well as has been their MO in the past and hopefully this season that trend continues
Old 04-11-2018, 04:55 AM
2017 schisno GM of the Year

Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,045 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 62 Times in 60 Posts
Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

My Cy Memorial NHL Playoff Predictions

Western Conference

Nashville Predators vs Colorado Avalanche (4-1)
Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wild (4-2)
Las Vegas Golden Knights vs Los Angeles Kings (4-2)
Anaheim Ducks vs San Jose Sharks (4-3)

Nashville Predators vs Winnipeg Jets (4-1)
Los Angeles Kings vs San Jose Sharks (4-0)

Nashville Predators vs San Jose Sharks (4-2)

Eastern Conference
Tampa Bay Lightning vs New Jersey Devils (4-0)
Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (4-3)
Washington Capitals vs Columbus Blue Jackets (4-2)
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers (4-3)

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Toronto Maple Leafs (4-2)
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Columbus Blue Jackets (4-1)

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Pittsburgh Penguins (4-3)

Stanley Cup Finals
Nashville Predators vs Pittsburgh Penguins (4-3)
Old 04-11-2018, 12:25 PM
'13 Mock Draft Winner, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17 Pick Em Winner & the Straw that Stirs the Drink

Mach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant futureMach has a brilliant future

I'm not feeling great with how all over the place this team has been this year and against Philly. I think they were the team that sent us into our Bylsma funk.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
I'm not feeling great with how all over the place this team has been this year and against Philly. I think they were the team that sent us into our Bylsma funk.
Yes but we're a different animal under Sullivan. We've been rock solid in the playoffs and we still have the talent. I like Schisno's predictions except for the Stanley Cup Final. Honestly, if I had to bet everything I own I'd say we lose in the Eastern Conference Finals, but since I don't I think we have as good of a chance as any other team to win the cup
Old 04-11-2018, 06:52 PM

Hopefully, but all coaches settle into their ways after a while.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:26 PM

Hello, police? I’ve just witnessed a murder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mach For This Useful Post:
IBleedBlackNGold (04-11-2018)
Old 04-11-2018, 10:30 PM

Brown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud ofBrown GM has much to be proud of

Philly like the Caps, are choke artist. Though once in a while they'll surprise... if they were top seed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brown GM For This Useful Post:
IBleedBlackNGold (04-11-2018)
Old 04-22-2018, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown GM View Post
My Cy Memorial NHL Playoff Predictions

Western Conference

Nashville Predators vs Colorado Avalanche (4-1)
Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wild (4-2)
Las Vegas Golden Knights vs Los Angeles Kings (4-2)
Anaheim Ducks vs San Jose Sharks (4-3)

Nashville Predators vs Winnipeg Jets (4-1)
Los Angeles Kings vs San Jose Sharks (4-0)

Nashville Predators vs San Jose Sharks (4-2)

Eastern Conference
Tampa Bay Lightning vs New Jersey Devils (4-0)
Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (4-3)
Washington Capitals vs Columbus Blue Jackets (4-2)
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers (4-3)

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Toronto Maple Leafs (4-2)
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Columbus Blue Jackets (4-1)

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Pittsburgh Penguins (4-3)

Stanley Cup Finals
Nashville Predators vs Pittsburgh Penguins (4-3)
So far looks like 1 series wrong in each conference.